Part 1 covered a lot of ground regarding testosterone. It also covered some information about estrogen and cortisol. In Part 2, we’ll look at the powerful 5% Test Stack, and review how you should use it.
The 5% Nutrition TEST Stack
This is a combination of our best 5% test-boosting formulas. They are TEST Test Booster, Core D-Aspartic Acid, and Core ZMA. These 3 formulas complement each other and work exceptionally well together. Each one is an effective formula by itself, but they each bring something different to the table.
5% Nutrition TEST Test Booster
Let’s take a brief look at the ingredients in this impressive formula.
Long Jack (Eurycoma longifolia) ⎼ 600mg
Long Jack is an effective testosterone-boosting ingredient. It has the additional benefit of being anti-catabolic to help keep cortisol under control. (1)
PrimaVie® Purified Shilajit ⎼ 500mg
Shilajit may help increase free testosterone. It contains several active ingredients. Including Fulvic Acid. Plus, it contains over 40 different minerals. (2)
TestoSurge® Fenugreek Extract ⎼ 350mg
This ingredient works from the first dose, there’s no lag time while it builds up in your system. It’s another ingredient that may increase free testosterone. Plus, it also works synergistically with DIM to inhibit estrogen. (3, 4)
DIM (3,3'-Diindolylmethane) ⎼ 300mg
As noted, DIM helps keep estrogen levels under control when testosterone increases. It works by inhibiting the aromatase enzyme. As mentioned, that’s the enzyme that converts excess levels of testosterone to estrogen.
Boron Citrate ⎼ 10 mg
Boron supports increased levels of total and free testosterone. Also, this important mineral promotes bone health. (5)
BioPerine® Black Pepper Extract ⎼ 10mg
This is a patented version of Black Pepper that dramatically enhances absorption.
Core D-Aspartic Acid
D-Aspartic Acid - 3120mg - Also called DAA, this essential amino acid occurs naturally in the testes, hypothalamus, and pituitary glands. It’s believed to promote increased testosterone production.
DIM - 200mg - As noted, when your levels of testosterone increase, you want estrogen under control. DIM, or 3,3'-Diindolylmethane, does this by blocking aromatase. (6)
Vitamin B6 - 15mg - Low levels of this B vitamin negatively affect testosterone production. (7)
Zinc - 30mg - This essential trace mineral supports testosterone levels and aids protein metabolism. It also supports immune system health and helps fight infections. (8)
Magnesium - 450mg - This very important mineral supports muscular contractions, protein production, and helps control the nervous system. (9)
Boron - 10mg - As noted, boron is thought to promote increased levels of free testosterone. (10, 11)
How To Use The 5% Nutrition Test Stack
First, it should be noted that while a test booster works well for men trying to build muscle, it will work best for older (the late 20s and up) bodybuilders and athletes. Next, read and follow all label directions. Also, take TEST Test Booster and Core D-Aspartic Acid first thing in the morning with a high protein, moderate carb, moderate fat meal. Do this consistently every day. Also, be consistent with the time you take these. The combined serving size is 9 capsules, so take a few at a time with plenty of water. Finally, take Core ZMA at night about an hour before bedtime.
TEST Test Booster - Take 4 capsules once daily, preferably with a meal.
Core D-Aspartic Acid - Take 5 capsules by mouth once daily with a meal.
Core ZMA - Men take 3, or women take 2 capsules daily, preferably on an empty stomach 30-60 minutes before bedtime.
Since testosterone supports protein synthesis, make sure you are eating a high-protein, high-leucine diet. Also, Shake Time, ADYM, and Drink Sleep Grow are the perfect additions to this Stack. If you want to take it to the extreme, add our updated Bigger By The Day.
If more muscle is high on your list of goals, the 5% TEST Stack is the way to go. That’s especially true if you’re an older athlete. Remember, by your mid-20s, your natural levels of testosterone start to decline. Give 5% Nutrition TEST Stack a shot, and don’t forget to add Shake Time, ADYM, Drink Sleep Grow, and finally Bigger By The Day!
- Henkel, R. R., Wang, R., Bassett, S. H., Chen, T., Liu, N., Zhu, Y., & Tambi, M. I. (2014). Tongkat Ali as a potential herbal supplement for physically active male and female seniors--a pilot study. Phytotherapy research: PTR, 28(4), 544–550. https://doi.org/10.1002/ptr.5017
- Primavie | Purified Shilajit | Shilajit Extract Natreon Inc
- Poole, C., Bushey, B., Pena, E., Constancio, E., Jones, T., Dufour, F., Ervin, N., Clemens, B., Willoughby, D., Kreider, R., Foster, C., Taylor, L., & Wilborn, C. (2009). Effects of TESTOSURGE supplementation on strength, body composition and hormonal profiles during an 8-week resistance training program. Journal of the International Society of Sports Nutrition, 6(Suppl 1), P12. https://doi.org/10.1186/1550-2783-6-S1-P12
- TESTOSURGE_Indus-CPC-Info-Package-01.02.17R01222018.pdf (bioxgenic.com)
- Ferrando, A. A., & Green, N. R. (1993). The effect of boron supplementation on lean body mass, plasma testosterone levels, and strength in male bodybuilders. International journal of sport nutrition, 3(2), 140–149. https://doi.org/10.1123/ijsn.3.2.140
- Topo, E., Soricelli, A., D'Aniello, A., Ronsini, S., & D'Aniello, G. (2009). The role and molecular mechanism of D-aspartic acid in the release and synthesis of LH and testosterone in humans and rats. Reproductive biology and endocrinology: RB&E, 7, 120. https://doi.org/10.1186/1477-7827-7-120
- Naghii, M. R., Mofid, M., Asgari, A. R., Hedayati, M., & Daneshpour, M. S. (2011, January). Comparative effects of daily and weekly boron supplementation on plasma steroid hormones and proinflammatory cytokines. Retrieved from https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/21129941