Born in 1985, I was born and raised in the countryside as a farm boy. I started manual work at a very young age. My dad was and still is to this day, a game keeper, and so a very big shooting man. So I was naturally raised around and pushed towards shooting. Even at a young age I went on to win several shooting trophies, including the AC Yorkshire Shooting Championships.
As I grew up as I'm sure many people can identify with, I went through stages of being bullied at school, so I started Thai boxing and progressed to lifting. I had no idea what I was doing and lifted on and off for a few years. It wasn't until a gentleman called 'Guy Oldfield' spotted my potential in the gym and almost pushed me into competitive bodybuilding, and I'm glad he did as I won the NABBA Mr UK Qualifier.
I went onto win the North East and that was when I bumped into 'Ken Roscoe' from Team FoodTech, who became my new prep coach. From there we went onto winning 3 British titles, 2nd in The Universe and 3rd in The Worlds.
I own and run my own heavy metal, raw, bodybuilding gym, Universal Physique Gym in Bridlington, where we specialize in Personal Training, Nutrition Plans, Posing classes and Prep coaching as part of Team UP. I was the very last athlete to be taken on by Rich Piana himself, and even though I've only been a 5% sponsored athlete for a few months, I've been using the 5% products for years.
BODYBUILDING COMPETITOR - 2011 - 2017
- 2011 - NABBA Uk Championships First Timers 1st Place
- 2012 - NABBA North East Novice class Winner
- 2014 - NABBA UK Championships Mr Class 1 3rd Place
- 2015 - NABBA Mr Britain Class 1 2nd Place
- 2015 - NABBA World Championships Class 1 3rd Place
- 2016 - East Coast Mr Class 1 2nd Place
- 2016 - PCA British Finals Class 1 Winner
- 2016 - NABBA Mr Britain Class 1 Winner
- 2017 - NABBA Mr Britain Class 1 Winner
- 2017 - Mr Universe Class 1 2nd Place
- 2017 - NABBA Mr Britain Overall Mens Winner