- During this crisis, we would like to ask you for a moment of patience as we contend with the situation as it unfolds and we, too, must contend with the impact of COVID-19 on our beloved business, to the members of our community, and at home to our own families.
- Please be aware that for the safety and protection of our staff and you as our customer, we have relocated most staff to a work-from-home status. As this condition persists due to the COVID-19 outbreak, and we work to meet CDC recommendations, as well as both state and regional health authorities, there will invariably be delays in our response times.
We appreciate your understanding and continue to value your business. Together, we are the 5% Family.
ORDERS & SHIPPING QUESTIONS
If you are in an area experiencing any 'shelter-in-place' orders from state or local municipalities, regional and local distribution centers will be impacted. This means you may experience a longer than usual delay in receiving your order while such precautionary measures are in effect.
- Expedited Shipping Services
- Carriers can no longer guarantee expedited delivery services (e.g. One-Day, Overnight, and sometimes even 2-Day options). As restrictions become increased, we may act to limit these carrier services on our website, temporarily.
- Orders Placed Between March 20-23
- If your order was placed between 20th to March 23rd, your order was most likely packed and shipped on-time and in accordance with the priority and service-level in which it was received. However, it has been brought to our attention that due to an error with one of our carriers, many customers experienced a 24- to 48-hour delay in receiving their tracking information. As stated, your order was likely processed and shipped in a timely manner.
While we remain operational, we are working to meet the requirements of the CDC to maintain a safe work environment. Unfortunately, this means that even with extra hours on the clock, we have less time to process orders as we work to disinfect the warehouse for the protection of both our customers and our staff.
Orders may take up to 72 hours to ship during this time. We will keep you informed as soon as this has gone back to normal. If you paid for express shipping on an order, and received it late, please wait until you receive the item to reach out to limit daily inquiries
We value your business with us and understand this is a difficult time for everyone. Please assist us in prioritizing your requests. Thank you for your patience and assistance, and as always, for being a part of the 5% Nutrition family.
Your Team at 5% Nutrition