I AM 49 YEARS OLD AND HAVE BEEN TRAINING FOR 37 YEARS.
My competitive bobybuilding career began in 1987 at the age of 18 and I have been a Certified Personal Trainer since 1995. Through the years I have worked for EAS, MetRx and other nutritional companies. Working in the industry has allowed me to meet and train with a wide variety of competitive athletes and IFBB Pro Bodybuilders. I have educated myself on many styles of training and have been able to document my success. I created SMP in 2007 to allow me to share with others my knowledge on improving health and overall wellness.
BODYBUILDING COMPETITOR 1987 - 2017
- 1987 Competed in Mr Pittsburgh
- 1987 Won the teenage Mr. West Virginia
- 2011 Orlando Metropolitan Classic - placed 2nd in Master's Over 40 and Men's Open Light Weight Division
- 2011 Europa Supershow, Orlando - won the Master's Over 40 and placed 3rd in the Men's Open Division
- 2012 Southeastern USA - placed 3rd in Master's Over 40 Heavy Weight Division
- 2013 Masters National - place 18th out of 32 in the Light Heavy Weight Division
- 2017 NSL Vanessa Campbell - won 1st place and overall in the Classic Physique Division in both the open and the Master's divisions
- 2017 NSL 16 Atlanta - won Master's Classic Physique Division and Overall earning a Pro Card